Dr. Wilfredo Negron, OB/GYN
Wilfredo A. Negron, M.D. is in practice with Dr. James D. Smith, a long-time Savannah physician, and is part of the My Telfair Doc team.
Dr. Negron received his medical degree from Ponce School of Medicine before advancing his education and training in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Laparoscopy/Robotic Surgery at Orlando Regional Medical Center and New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Negron is a member of the American Medical Association, a fellow with the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is fluent in both Spanish and English.
Some of the services provided by Dr. Negron include:
- Obstetrical care
- Routine gynecological care
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding
- Certain female surgical needs, such as hysterectomies
- Menopausal management
Using the latest technology to better serve you
Dr. Negron uses the latest technology for reassurance in colposcopy. A colposcopy is a procedure to closely examine the cervix, vagina and vulva for signs of disease. During colposcopy, Dr. Negron uses the DYSIS Colposcope Advanced Cervical Imaging System. This machine’s high resolution digital colposcope with an adjunctive map complements clinical practice by assisting physicians toward accurate first-time assessments and biopsy selection. Some of the benefits of DYSIS Colposcope are:
- PatientView real-time exam view
- Video playback improves patient and resident education
- Visual reassurance in negative colposcopies
- EMR integration of data and images
- Customized patient reports
- Biopsy markers with annotations
- Stores images/videos assist longitudinal comparisons
Call 912-355-5593 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Negron today.
Login to Your Patient Portal
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday
8:30 a.m. to noon, Friday
Dr. Negron is located in the Professional Office Building on the Candler Hospital campus.
5354 Reynolds Street, Suite 422
Savannah, Ga. 31405